Provides an introduction to the basic concepts of food production, distribution, and consumption by tracing the production of maple syrup made from sap gathered from the maple trees. This is an Accelerated Reader® title.
Reinforced library binding, 24 pages.
|Reading Level||RL: 3.6; Guided reading level: N|
|Series Name||From Farm to Table|
|Publisher||Capstone Press, Inc.|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Subject||Science & Health
|Theme||Food & Nutrition|
|Catalog||Themes Units A to Z|
Other titles in this series:
- From Apples to Applesauce Library Bound Book
- From Maples Trees to Syrup Library Bound Book
- From Milk to Ice Cream Library Bound Book
- From Oranges to Orange Juice Library Bound Book
- From Peanuts to Peanut Butter Library Bound Book