Provides an introduction to the basic concepts of food production, distribution, and consumption by tracing the production of peanut butter from peanuts. This is an Accelerated Reader® title.
Reinforced library binding, 24 pages.
|Reading Level||RL: 3.0; Guided reading level: M|
|Series Name||From Farm to Table|
|Publisher||Capstone Press, Inc.|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Subject||Science & Health
|Theme||Food & Nutrition|
|Catalog||Themes Units A to Z|
Other titles in this series:
- From Apples to Applesauce Library Bound Book
- From Maples Trees to Syrup Library Bound Book
- From Milk to Ice Cream Library Bound Book
- From Oranges to Orange Juice Library Bound Book
- From Peanuts to Peanut Butter Library Bound Book