In Name that Word, players identify parts of speech in 125 sentences on the gameboard. Solve the mystery in Language Detective and crack the case of the missing comma, the question of the misspelled word, and the puzzle of the incomplete sentence! In Super Sentence, players earn points for completing correct sentences on the gameboard using who, what, when, and where phrases. Sentences may be hilariously nonsensical, even though they are grammatically correct! 2 to 4 players or teams.
Set of 3 games.
|Publisher||Wiebe Carlson & Associates|
|Format||Games, Puzzles, & Flash Cards|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing Paperback Book
- Who Was...? Biographies Set 1
- Who Was...? Biographies Set 4
- Freaky Facts High-Interest Book Set
- Magic Tree House Paired Reading Set - Thanksgiving / Pilgrims
- Four Kinds of Sentences
- Word Endings
- Station Activities for Common Core: Algebra 1 Book
- Station Activities for Common Core: Algebra 2 Book
- Mix It Up Game! Spanish