The blue whale is the biggest creature on Earth. But a hollow Mount Everest could hold billions of whales! And though Mount Everest is enormous, it is pretty small compared to the planet Earth. This book is an innovative exploration of size and proportion.
Paperback, 32 pages.
|Author Name||Robert E. Wells|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Common Core K-12
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Whoever You Are Spanish/English Book Set
- Reach for the World Bilingual Laminated Poster
- How Are You Feeling Today Bilingual Chart
- Spanish & English Vocabulary Development
- Favorite Children's Books Spanish Set 4