The blue whale is the biggest creature on Earth. But a hollow Mount Everest could hold billions of whales! And though Mount Everest is enormous, it is pretty small compared to the planet Earth. This book is an innovative exploration of size and proportion.
Paperback, 32 pages.
|Author Name||Robert E. Wells|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Common Core K-12
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Spanish & English Vocabulary Development
- Favorite Children's Books Spanish Set 4
- Alphabet / El Alfabeto Bilingual Board Book
- Numbers / Los Números Bilingual Board Book
- Colors and Shapes / Los colores y las figuras Bilingual Board Book