Each immigrant group of people that has arrived in North America has contributed something special. Their stories are about the triumph of the human spirit. Bringing with them a proud heritage and a unique culture, people learned to adapt their traditional ways to suit their new country. First-hand accounts, maps, photographs and illustrations bring vividly to life the story of the people who have made the United States and Canada the countries they are today.
Reinforced library binding, 32 pages.
|Series Name||We Came to North America|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8|
Other titles in this series:
- The French Library Bound Book
- The Hispanics Library Bound Book
- The Jews Library Bound Book
- The Italians Library Bound Book
- The Irish Library Bound Book
- The Germans Library Bound Book
- The Poles Library Bound Book
- The Japanese Library Bound Book
- The Hispanics Paperback Book
- The Irish Paperback Book