In this exciting, classroom-tested game of strategy, up to eight players race to see who can correctly solve their math problems and place four playing pieces in a row. Players will discover the need to block their opponents’ moves by strategically placing their game pieces. Proven to be effective and guaranteed to be fun!
Includes 8 color-coded sets of playing pieces.
|Format||Games, Puzzles, & Flash Cards|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Addition Power Pen Learning Cards
- Subtraction Power Pen Learning Cards
- Multiplication Power Pen Learning Cards
- Division Power Pen Learning Cards
- Numbers Bingo
- Place Value Power Pen Learning Cards
- Take It to Your Seat: Common Core Math Centers Grade 3
- Hands-On Math Projects with Real-Life Applications
- Math Facts Modular Flip Chart
- How Many? Big Book
- If You're Trying to Teach Kids How to Write . . .
- Teaching Writing Through Differentiated Instruction
- Daily Paragraph Editing Gr. 6
- Daily Paragraph Editing Gr. 5
- Rainbow Fraction Tiles