With the help of the accompanying guide, students disconnect and reconnect Ottos wiring to experiment with light, sound, magnetism, and touch. By altering the sensor robots wiring, students will gain an understanding of voltage, current flow and other electronic properties as they create photometers, alarms, speech conductors, and more. Otto is the quick, safe, and easy way to learn the basics of electronics, with no special tools or soldering required. Includes spring coil breadboard with electronic components, color coded wires, touch sensitive pad, light sensor, speaker, illustrated instruction manual and more.
Requires one 9-volt battery (not included).
|Format||Electronic Learning Aids / AT|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Social Skills Activities For Secondary Students with Special Needs, 2nd Edition
- Common Core Collaborative Cards: Base Ten
- Survival Words Book
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percents Bingo Game
- Dollars and Cents CD-ROM
- Math Common Core State Standards Student Guide Grade 6
- Giant Magnetic Gallon Set
- Practical Practice Math Folders
- Math Common Core State Standards Student Guide Grade 7
- Parts of Speech Chart Pack