Plan-Develop-Display-Present Science Projects
Grades: 3 - 6
The activities provide students with the skills and information needed to successfully prepare them for enjoyable science experiences. These activities meet science content standards by allowing students to practice the investigative process and develop scientific inquiry skills.
- a science-investigation model and a completed science project
- life science and physical science project ideas
- activity sheets for practice in mastering problem-solving steps
- activities to help students plan, develop, display, and present their projects
- and practice projects adaptable to an inquiry approach.
Reproducible, 160 pages