Vivid full-color illustrations and a question-and-answer text bring to life traditions, customs, and everyday worlds in this series covering a rich range of historical events, eras, and peoples. Meticulous research, accuracy of detail, and facts told from a child's perspective convey what it was like to travel the Oregon Trail. Basic concepts of history are made meaningful through details of daily life, putting young readers into the middle of the action. This is an accelerated Reader® title.
Paperback, 80 pages.
|Reading Level||RL: 5.2; Guided reading level: Q; Lexile level: 860L|
|Series Name||If You Were There Set 1|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
Guided, Leveled Reading
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Themes Units A to Z
Other titles in this series:
- If You Traveled West in a Covered Wagon Paperback Book
- If You Were There When They Signed Constitution Paperback Book
- If You Lived in Colonial Times Paperback Book
- If You Sailed On the Mayflower in 1620 Paperback Book
- If You Lived at the Time of the Civil War Paperback Book