Walking the plank? That would be getting off easy. Pirates could be very imaginative in the way they inflicted torture on their prisoners. Compassion wasto say the leastin short supply out on the high seas. Get all the dreadful details and be happy you\\'re on dry land! Accelerated Reader® title.
Paperback, 32 pages.
|Series Name||You Wouldn't Want to...|
|Publisher||Scholastic Library Publishing|
|Format||Children's Books & Literature|
|Catalog||Classroom Resources Grades 3-8
Discount Library Supplies
Common Core K-12
Other titles in this series:
- You Wouldn't Want to Be a Roman Gladiator!
- You Wouldn't Want to Be an Egyptian Mummy
- You Wouldn't Want...Sail On Titanic
- You Wouldn't Want. Be a Pirate's Prisoner!
- You Wouldn't Want to be an American Pioneer