Context Clues: Pirate Treasure Game Blue Level
Reading Level: 3.5-5.0
Starting in the center, players make their way to one of two goals by reading story cards and answering questions. Each card features a leveled passage and two questions. Making their way across a tropical island in a search for gold, players read story cards and use context clues to answer questions. Correct answers send players racing toward their goals. The first player to reach his or her goal wins!
Covers the following aspects of Blooms Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension.
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
Includes an 18" square playing board, 72 to 110 story cards, instructions, and playing pieces. Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities.
Players never lose points for wrong answers
Warning: Choking Hazard, Not for under 3 years