Plagiarism! Plagiarism! Resource Book
25 Fun Games and Activities to Teach
Documenting and Sourcing Skills
Learning proper sourcing can be enjoyable for students, and minimize plagiarism in the process! Plagiarism! Plagiarism! is designed to help educators cleverly introduce the importance of citing work through games, activities, and reproducibles.
Activities address topics such as:
- What is plagiarism?
- What is right and what is wrong?
- What is a source?
- Where can good information be found?
- Cross-referencing information for accuracy
- Properly rewording information
- Identifying different reference materials
- Different documentation styles
Reproducible, 56 pages.