ReadingExemplars Grades 2-3: Poetry
These texts exemplify the level of complexity and quality that the Common Core State Standards require all students in grades 2-3 to engage with.
Includes 10 poetry texts:
- Afternoon on a Hill (included in Early Poems)
- Autumn (included in Final Harvest)
- A Bat is Born (included in The Bat Poet)
- Eating While Reading (included in Canto Familiar)
- Grandpa’s Stories (included in The Collected Poems of Langston Hughes)
- Knoxville, Tennessee (included in The Collected Poetry of Nikki Giovanni)
- Something Told the Wild Geese (included in The Random House Book of Poetry)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
- Weather (included in The 20th Century Children’s Poetry Treasury)
- Who Has Seen the Wind? (included in Favorite Poems of Childhood)
Set of 10 books.