Informational Texts Grades 11-12: English Language Arts
These texts exemplify the level of complexity and quality that the State Standards require all students in grades 11-12 to engage with. Additionally, they cover the range of text types required by the Standards, featuring both literature and informational texts.
Includes 9 English Language Arts texts:
- Abraham Lincoln and the Self-Made Myth (included in The American Political Tradition)
- The Bill of Rights (incl. in The U.S. Constitution)
- Black Boy
- Common Sense
- The Declaration of Independence
- Lee Surrenders to Grant, April 9th, 1865 (included in Eyewitness to America)
- Mother Tongue (included in The Opposite of Fate: Memories of a Writing Life)
- Society and Solitude (included in The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Set of 9 books.