Text Exemplars Grades 11-12 Informational Texts: History/Social Studies
These texts exemplify the level of complexity and quality that the Common Core State Standards require all students in grades 11-12 to engage with.
Includes 7 history/social studies texts:
- America’s Constitution: A Biography
- The American Reader: Words that Moved a Nation
- Democracy in America
- Mirror of the World: A New History of Art
- What They Fought For 1861-1865
- What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July? (included in Great Speeches by African Americans).
Set of 7 Books