Interactive Notebooks: Earth and Space Science
Interactive Notebook: Earth & Space Science is designed to allow students to become active participants in their own learning by creating an interactive science notebook. The instructions given in the book lay out an easy-to-follow plan for setting up, creating, and maintaining an interactive notebook for life science. The lessons cover units of study in geology, oceanography, meteorology and astronomy. This interactive approach to diagraming science concepts gives students many opportunities to create models and demonstrate their knowledge through artistic creation, labeling, and verbal explanantion.
- Helps students record, store, and organize essential information
- Serves as a resource for review and test prep
- Involves both right-brain and left-brain activities for processing new information
- Supports Next Generation Science Standards
- Correlated to current standards
Reproducible, 64 pages.