Common Core Concept Signs: Big Ideas Set
Quick and easy signs give students a fun visual to use when studying a subject, person, fact, or controversy. Seamlessly incorporate Common Core concepts into any lesson or subject. The front contains a big idea from the Common Core and the back features an explanation with the related Anchor Standards. Each set contains six 6 in. X 8 in. 2-sided signs in a re-sealable bag. The colorful signs are constructed of sturdy cardstock, with a 4 in. wooden handle attached.
1. Big Brain: Use your brain for higher-order thinking!
2. Big Debate: Encourage collaboration & comprehension!
3. Big View: Closely analyze the facts!
4. Big Question: Dont miss the point!
5. Big Pencil: Write eagerly and with a purpose!
6. Big Ws: Who? What? When? Where? Why? Integrate Knowledge of Them