Lightning Readers Spanish Book Sets
Grades: PreK - 2
When a child is learning to read, every word counts. Each book in this innovative series has a controlled word count to give beginning readers practice with essential sight words. These level P titles feature 50 words or less. The books have been professionally leveled by reading experts to ensure that the language and vocabulary are age-appropriate. The series features a variety of styles, including fantasy, fable, and rhyme, that will appeal to both reluctant and enthusiastic readers.
Word lists and comprehension questions at the back of each book reinforce fundamental reading concepts. Humorous, high-interest stories and colorful illustrations make learning to read with Lightning Readers a truly electrifying experience!
Paperback, 32 pages each.
Lightning Readers Level P (Prereaders) 10 books:
- iLa cuenta regresiva! (Countdown)
- La escalera de mano de Lucas (Luke's Own Ladder)
- El gran partido de Guille (Billy's Big Game)
- Marinera Sandra (Sailor Sally)
- Samuel, lo siento (Sorry Sam)
- ¡Te presento al mamut! (Meet the Mammoth)
- El perrito caliente tonto (Silly Hot Dog)
- ¡Fffff, paf, crach! (Squish, Crunch, Splash)
- Hmm, qué rica mosca (Yummy, Yummy Fly)
- La sorpresa del cumpleaños de Nico (Nick's Birthday Surprise)
Lightning Readers Levels 1-3, 8 books:
- La tortuga tonta (Foolish Turtle)
- La sorprendente mascota del senor Perez (Mr. Smith's Surprising Pet)
- Tina la alta (Tall Tilly)
- El cocodrilo jute a la roca (Crocodile by the Rock)
- Mi dentista no es un monstruo (My Dentist is Not a Monster)
- El misterio del queso (Mystery of the Cheese)
- Planeta dinosaurio (Dinosaur Planet)
- La suelta de globos (Balloon Launch)
Lightning Readers Set, Levels P-3, includes all 18 titles.