Drawing Conclusions Shipwrecked Game Red Level 2.0-3.5
Reading Level: 2.0-3.5
Players search for food and water as they struggle to survive on a deserted island. To obtain these life-saving supplies, they must read a short passage and answer a question in each of four card categories: Health, Geography, Biology, and Mathematics.
Covers the following aspects of Blooms Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension.
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities.
Players never lose points for wrong answers
Warning: Choking Hazard, Not for under 3 years