Nonfiction Library Gr. 3-4
This enriching, classroom-sized library contains a well-balanced selection of nonfiction books. Through this set, readers will develop their ability to understand and interpret content-specific materials in social studies and science. Skills include previewing and reviewing print and non-print text, activating prior knowledge, acquiring new vocabulary, organizing information, and understanding visual representations. Paperback. Set of 25 Books
- George Washington: Young Leader
- Health & Medicine Projects
- I Can Read About Earthquakes
- Leaders of the People
- Liberty for All: The President
- Liberty for All: State & Local Government
- Mexico and Central America
- Special and Strange: Unusual Plants
- Polar Regions' Most Amazing Animals
- Who Was Ben Franklin?
- Wonders of Plants & Flowers
- Thomas Jefferson
- Millions of Insects
- We're From Pakistan
- and many more!
*Due to the availability of titles from the publisher, set contents may vary.'