Text Exemplars Grades 9-10 Informational Texts: History/Social Studies
These texts exemplify the level of complexity and quality that the State Standards require all students in grades 9-10 to engage with. Additionally, they cover the range of text types required by the Standards, featuring both literature (stories and poetry) and informational texts. Paperbacks.
Includes 5 history/social studies texts:
- Before Columbus: The Americas of 1491
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
- Cod: Biography of the Fish That Changed the World
- Son of the Morning Star: Custer and the Little Bighorn
- The Story of Art, 16th Edition