Trait Crate Kit Grade 6
Writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help you teach the six traits of writing.
- 6 picture books that highlight outstanding writing in one of the traits (Grades K-5)
- or 6 Mentor Texts (Grades 6-8),
- 6 (16-page) teaching guides, a music CD with one song per trait (Grades K-2),
- 12 transparencies (grades 3-5)
- or a whiteboard-ready CD (Grades 6-8),
- 6 colorful teaching posters (17” x 22”),
- 120 color-coded stickers for labeling, plus a professional book: Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits (Grades K-5)
- or Using Mentor Texts to Teach Writing With the Traits (Grades 6-8).
All are organized in a sturdy storage box with 6 hanging folders.