Copy of FAQ
FAQs & Ordering Information
- Contact Information & Hours
- How do I order?
- How do I order from Catalog?
- How do I log in or register?
- How do I create a Wish List?
- Can I request a bid or quotation?
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Sales Tax
- I can't find an item...
- Print an Order Form
- Our Product Guarantee
- Request an invoice
- Technical Questions
- What is your Federal Tax ID?
- How much is shipping?
- Request a Catalog
You can E-mail us at: CustomerService@NationalSchoolProducts.com
National School Products
1523 Old Niles Ferry Rd.
Maryville, TN 37803
Monday - Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Local Phone: 865-984-3960
Local Fax: 865-983-9355
To place an order online, you may start by typing the item number, title, or related keyword of the product(s) you are looking for in the Search box located in the upper right corner of any page. The Advanced Search, directly below this box, allows you to narrow down the items you want to view by Grade Level, Price, Category, Subject, Theme, Favorite Brands/Publishers, Platform, and Language (English, Spanish, or Bilingual), in addition to an item number or keyword.
When the results are displayed, you may click on the picture or title of any product to see more details, or you may add it directly to your shopping cart or Wish List. If you are still unsure about how to begin, or are having difficulty finding an item please contact Customer Service.
If you are ordering from a catalog, then utilized the "Catalog Quick Order" selection from the header menu.
The "Catalog Quick Order" page allows for the entry of up to nine (9) items from the catalog. Once entering the entries, select "Add to Cart" at the bottom of the page. You can then clear the entries by selecting "Clear List". At this point you can repeat the process and add nine (9) more items.
When entering a product from our catalog, first make sure you are not including the catalog code (the last two letters of the item number as listed in our catalog - such as TX, BV, ?BN, or ?TG). Leave these off of the item number when searching online.
On the "Catalog Quick Order" page,
- Enter the Item number from the catalog.
- Enter the quantity
- The item description will appear in right column
- hover over the description to see picture
- Complete entering nine (9) items
- Select "Add to Cart"
- Select "Clear List"
- Repeat this process for next item
After completing transferring all your items to the cart, you can select the cart to review items and continue with purchase.
To log in, enter your e-mail address and password in the green box located underneath the navigation menu at the top left of the home page (or this page).
To register, click on the My Account link at the top of this page, then click under the New Customers heading where it says "Click here to register." Follow the prompts from there to register with us.
Once you are registered, you will be able to:
- Track your order history,
- Save an order you are working on to return to later,
- Save all of your billing & shipping information to make re-ordering faster & easier,
- Create, save, and e-mail a Wish List, and
- Receive e-mail announcements about our latest products, offers, & sales.
You must be logged in to create a Wish List. To log-in or register (new customers), see the green box in the lower left of this page. Once you are logged in, you may create a Wish List the same way you create a shopping cart. Simply browse for products, and select the "Add to Wish List" button instead of the "Add to Cart" button for each item you would like to keep. Your Wish List will be saved to view and order from later, as well to e-mail to someone else.
Yes. If you need National School Products to prepare a quote or if you have volume purchasing questions, we will be more than happy to send you a quotation. Please fax (800) 289-3960 or email our Bid Department a list of items you are interested in, along with an explanation and your deadline. Sorry, we do not accept phone requests for quotes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover personal credit cards or school purchasing cards.
Applicable sales tax will be charged for CA, NC, and TN residents only. For TN only, if you are tax exempt, please check the box when prompted on the check-out screen.
- If you are searching for a product you have seen in our catalog, and the item number does not return any results in the Search box, first make sure you are not including the catalog code (the last two letters of the item number as listed in our catalog - such as KL, SJ, BN, or TG). Leave these off of the item number when searching online. Secondly, try searching for part of the title instead of the item number.
- If this does not work, it may be that you are looking for a newer item in our catalog that may not be listed on our web site yet. If this is the case, you may want to download a blank order form that you can fill out online (supply your own item numbers), then print out and fax to us. Please click here to open this order form. (You may also save a copy of this form to your computer to use at your convenience. Simply click on File, then Save As..., and choose the folder and a name under which you would like to save it.) You may also open a blank order form without fill-in fields to simply print. Please click here.
- Lastly, if you are ordering other items that are available online, you may add these to your cart and checkout as usual. Then on the Shipping Information screen, in the box labeled Instructions, list the additional item(s) you wished to purchase, and we will make sure they are added to your order.
Please note that the order total displayed will not reflect these items.
1. Please click here to open a blank order form that you can print out, fill in, and fax to us.
2. Please click here to open a blank order form with interactive fields that you can fill out online (supply your own item numbers), print out, and fax to us.
We unconditionally guarantee all the products you purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied, return the item(s) within 30 days for credit or exchange with a copy of your packing slip or invoice and a note explaining your problem. Please return packages via U.S. Postal Service Insured or UPS. We are not responsible for lost items.
If you have a copy of your Picking Ticket, you may email your request for a copy of the invoice. Please provide us with a contact name, phone number, fax number, and the 8-digit Picking Ticket # found in the upper right hand corner of the Picking Ticket (Example: 123456-00). If you do not have a copy of the Picking Ticket, please call Accounts Receivable at 1-800-627-9393.
Sorry, we no longer offer Technical Support.
All the information you provide us with is held in strict confidence for National School Products' use only. Your information will not be sold or given away to any third party entities.
Your online shopping experience with National School Products is completely secure. Our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) ensures that any personal information (including credit card information) you send is immediately encrypted. Only you and National School Products (for ordering purposes only) have access to your information. You can confirm that you are viewing a secure page by looking at the web address in your browser. If you are connected to a secure server, it will begin with "https" rather than just "http"
However, if you are not completely comfortable submitting an order online, you may always fax or phone your order to our Customer Service department.
Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-627-9393
Toll-Free Fax: 1-800-289-3960
If you would like to submit information about educational products you would like us to consider including in our catalog or on our website, please email the Purchasing Department. along with reseller terms and a discount schedule.
Our Federal Tax ID is: 050345811